For 20 years, Alissa Zingman endured unpleasant signs that were disregarded by fellow medical professionals. She was advised there was little possibility of enhancement.
The doctor who was told her illness was ‘all in her head’ – and is transforming the treatment of her rare genetic condition
More from Stomach Relief NewsMore posts in Stomach Relief News »
- The Supreme Court just condemned a man to die despite strong evidence he’s innocent
- The Advantages Of Opting For Pediatric Emergency Rooms During Medical Emergencies
- Can Poor Gut Health Cause Anxiety? (And How To Improve It)
- Personal Shopper: A Savvy Black Entrepreneur Guides You to Eczema-Friendly Clothes, Creams, Cosmetics, and MorePersonal Shopper: A Savvy Black Entrepreneur Guides You to Eczema-Friendly Clothes, Creams, Cosmetics, and More
- Nectar vs DreamCloud: which is the best mattress in a box for you?